Sri Lanka vs Pakistan, Asia Cup 2022 Prediction- Who Will Win in Today’s cricket battle Between SL And PAK, Asia Cup 2022, SUPER 4, MATCH No 6
Are you looking at Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Super 4 Match Prediction?
Here we will provide you with all info about Sri Lanka vs Pakistan match and all the background facts about the Asia cup 2022.
Sri Lanka will face Pakistan in their final Super 6 match of the 2022 Asian Cup on September 9th in Dubai. Both teams have two wins for him, and the finals are scheduled for Sunday, September 11th. This game acts as a warm-up game. Wake up before the final. Pakistan and Sri Lanka beat India and Afghanistan in their first two Super 4 games.
Sri Lanka will host the Asian Cup 2022 in the UAE. During the tournament, 13 matches will be played in Asia Cup 2022. India was the tournament’s defending champions and won the title in 2018 by defeating Bangladesh in the final. India had won seven Asian Cup titles in the ICC Asia cup worldwide, the most of all time India won this Asia Cup title. Sri Lanka is next with her 5 titles, and Pakistan with her 2 titles.
During the group stages, each team played one match against the teams decided in ICC according to their group. The top two teams from both groups qualified for the Super Four Round. In the Super 4 round, each team will play against the other team. The top two teams are looking toward the final as they are on the path toward finals.
Pakistan last won the Asian Cup title in 2012 and Sri Lanka in 2014. With new champions to be seen in the Asian Cup, they cannot complete their title hat-trick after losing to Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka vs Pakistan
From Super 4. The Pakistan and Sri Lanka point table for Asia Cup 2022
Super 4 Result of Asia Cup 2022
- Sri Lanka 179/6 (19.1) Won the match against Afghanistan 175/6 (20) by 4 wickets
- Pakistan 182/5 (19.5) Won the match against India 181/7 (20) by 5 wickets
- Sri Lanka 174/4 (19.5) Won the match against India 173/8 (20) by 6 wickets
- Pakistan 131/9 (19.2) Won the match against Afghanistan 129/7 (20) by 1 wicket
The two-week schedule for the 2022 Asian Cup has evolved in a certain way to converge without context, based on the information discussed at the meeting. Sri Lanka and Pakistan, so the final Super Four match will be a showdown rehearsal.
Sri Lanka and Pakistan had poor quality early in the tournament but gained confidence and performances as the tournament progressed. Pakistan enters this duel with a victory over India and a nervous but ecstatic victory over Afghanistan. The road was easy for Sri Lanka as it showed its wartime prowess under pressure from both Afghanistan and
In that sense, Friday’s game represents a form of team clash that currently has little separating the two teams. Lack of context is not a problem, as both sides can use the first meeting of the tournament to microscopically observe their opponents and fine-tune their plans for the finals.
When: Sri Lanka v Pakistan, Super Four Match 6, September 9, 6:00 PM local time, 7:30 PM IST
Where: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
What to expect: Dubai offers good batting opportunities in the Super 4, with the team batting in second place, finding perfect playing conditions.
Head-to-head: Pakistan 13 – 8 Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka beat his team 3-0 at home when the team played their last in Pakistan in 2019.
Team clock in the Pakistani team:
- Injury/retirement: Shadab Khan, in form, was spotted batting slightly in his last match against Physio, but the extent of his injury is still unknown. It can provide an opportunity for
- Tactics and matchups: While Naseem Shah earned accolades for Pakistan’s win over Afghanistan, Asif Ali’s eight-ball 16 also played a crucial role in their comeback success. Asif can once again play a key role against Pakistan, who has bowled flawlessly in his last two Super Four games.
- Possibly XI: Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Fakar Zaman, Iftikar Ahmed, Shadav Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Asif Ali, Kushdir Shah, Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Hasnain
Team clocks in Sri Lanka team:
- Injury/Retirement: None since her last assignment.
- Tactics and matchups: Sri Lanka beat Pakistan in 2019 thanks to Wanindu Hasaranga (20/02, 38/03, 21/03). He’s had an average Asian Cup, but it might be time to make a comeback against the right-handed top order. He’s been battling well against Left-handers and plays aggressively against Shadav Khan (leg turner) and Mohammad Nawaz (left-arm turner).
- Possibly XI: Pathum Nissanka, Ksar Mendis, Challis Atharanka, Dhanushka Gunatilaka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karnalatne, Mahesh Texhana, Asita Fernando, Dilshan Madushanka
Have you learned:
- Since January 2022, Dasun Shanaka has scored 396 runs in his 15 T20 innings with a hitting percentage of 145.05, an average of 39.60.
- Since Shadab khan has picked 22 wickets in the 2021 T20 cup and this period, he has gained the 5.90 economy rate World wide in the history of Cricket.
Pathum Nissanka, Danushka Gunathilaka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Asitha Fernando, Dilshan Madushanka, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva , Jeffrey Vandersey, Ashen Bandara, Praveen Jayawickrama, Nwanidhu Fernando, Pramod Madhushan, Nuwan Suhara, Matisha Patilana, Kusal Mendis (w),Charith Asalanka.
Mohammad Rizwan (w), Babal Azam (c), Fakar Zaman, Iftikar Ahmed, Kushdir Shah, Asif Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Harris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnein, Naseem Shah, Usman Qadir, Hasan Ali, Haida Ali , Shanawaz Dahani.
Asia Cup 2022 Live Telecast & Broadcasting:
|Country||Live Telecast and Broadcast Channels|
|India||Star Sports network|
|Pakistan||PTV Sports and Ten Sports|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Australia and New Zealand||Yupp TV|
|South Africa||SuperSport network|
|The USA and UK||Hotstar|
|Middle East||OSN Sports Cricket|
For more updates keep visiting Sportsnowdays Thanks.